Gram Utthan Event

Past event: 

About the Program


Gram Utthan is the unique ISFH Foundation project launched to develop the villages by managing the resources and people by raising their learning and earning standards. The event comprises four major programs as Kheti Kisani, Gram Chupal, Jaanch Shivir, Farmer Registration, and Cloth Distribution. The government provides 90% of the drip irrigation project funds, and ISFH offers the remaining 10% of the funds for land farming. Kheti Kisani is a program to address the farmers’ challenges. We assist in solving the problems such as using organic manures, avoiding chemical fertilizers, and ways to increase the crop.

Gram Chaupal program gives hope to the new business aspirants or unemployed to start their dream business. We help understand government policies to start their business, release funds, raw materials, and other requirements. Jaanch Shivir program is a village health awareness campaign involving health checkups and primary medicine distribution.

Program Highlights


Gram Utthan Event is a project of ISFH Foundation launched on 21 March 2021 at Ranchi. Guru Panchayat Mukya Kishan Ji and Guru Panchayat Sarpanch Smt. Anita Tirkey, Farmers, ISFH Volunteers, and a lot more villagers attended the meeting. The farmers expressed their difficulties and registered their profile with ISFH Foundation to get 10% drip irrigation funds for the land cultivation. We have distributed the medicine to the villagers based on their health conditions after checking their BP and Sugar in Jaanch Shivir Program. Unemployed and Underemployed youth are allowed to share their views on starting a new business during the Gram Chaupal Program.

Farmers, small business owners, and the unemployed were happy to know that something good is happening to their village. The chief guests and volunteers have distributed clothes to the poor and needy. Gram Utthan Event is successfully held with the support of the villagers and volunteers.

Find upcoming events  here